1. Amanda - 7.9%
2. Timmy - 7.0%
3. Breeze - 3.6%
4. Chelli - 2.9%
5. Lori - 2.8%
6. Kara - 2.4%
7. Jason - 2.3%
8. Dellena - 2.1%
9. Andy - 1.9%
10. Linny - 0.7%
2. Timmy - 7.0%
3. Breeze - 3.6%
4. Chelli - 2.9%
5. Lori - 2.8%
6. Kara - 2.4%
7. Jason - 2.3%
8. Dellena - 2.1%
9. Andy - 1.9%
10. Linny - 0.7%
11. Bryan - 0.1%
12. TyRay - -1.1
Check out the foam roll, you can pick it up at Target. http://store.coreperformance.com/store/Products/Foam-Roll__GF-FROLL.aspx
6 comments:
Congrats to Amanda!
Good job Ebreybudy!
I highly enjoy those foam rolls...used one at the gym last night it makes me want to cry going over my calves! I love it.
Happy Birthday Amanda!! Why don't you go and eat 3, 4, 5 pieces of cake.
Hahaha...thanks Kara:)
No cake for anyone...too tempting to have in the house and I would end up eating it all at work. Happy Birthday Amanda, great job on the 7.9% We better start saving up for new clothes.
I want new clothes too!
Post a Comment