Sunday, April 27, 2008

LOSER OF THE WEEK #7

1. Amanda - 9.74%
2. Timmy - 8.79%
3. Jason - 4.65%
4. Breeze - 4.21%
5. Lori - 3.9%
6. Kara - 3.23%
7. Chelli - 3.19%
8. Mom - 2.1%
9. Andy - .88%
10. Bryan - .4%
11. TyRay - -1.41%
12. Lindsey - -1.57%
A few of you have asked for Amanda's Bran Muffin recipe, so here it is:
3 cups Kellogs All Bran
2 1/2 cups water
Let sit for 10 minutes in water.
Stir after mixture has sat for 10 minutes.
Then stir in Fat Free Krusty muffin mix
(Banana, Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry or Chocolate).
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Makes 24 muffins (Weight Watchers 1 point each).
These are super yummy warmed up in the microwave with a little butterspray. They also freeze well. WARNING: you probably shouldn't eat more than 3 muffins a day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Orange Slices Timmy!!!

Lindsey said...

I'M IN LAST PLACE...so uncool.

Chelli said...

Wow! Good job everyone! I love the Bran muffins! I use to make them every week.

Tooele Brezoff said...

I think the saying goes "Last the best of all the game" right? So Lindsey that makes you the BEST!!!

Lindsey said...

yeah.. but that still makes me a sissy.