Friday, April 18, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy - KEEP BLOGGIN'

Ya know, I think one reason Blogs came about is because people wanted to read about positive and up beat things. People wanted a place to share the good things that are happening. So they started with their own lives. Many don't watch or read the news. It is too negative and depressing. I just read about a site this morning. It is called HappyNews.com. It was started in 2005 and publishes good news. Check it out and Don't Worry, Be Happy.

It's Momma D reporting to keep her babies informed. :)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

more like trying to "control" her babies...
haha.

Deanie said...

Oh, Posh!, Linny.

Jason Bernhisel said...

Great comment! It is important to keep your chin up.

Chelli said...

Awesome site! I love happy news! I get so sick of the negative news. Thanks! Love your new blog look too!

Alienfloyd said...

AAAAAgggghhhhh, not the picture..Brady Bunch anyone?