1. Amanda - 3% at 4.4lbs.
2. Andrew - 2.8% at 5.0 lbs.
3. TyRay - 2.7% at 4.6 lbs.
4. Jason - 2.3% at 4.0 lbs.
5. Breeze - 1.5% at 4.2 lbs.
5. Timmy - 1.5% at 3.0 lbs.
5. Chelli - 1.5% at 1.8 lbs.
6. Kara - 1.3% at 2.2 lbs.
7. Dellena - 1.12% at 2.4 lbs.
8. Lindsey - .5% at 0.6 lbs.
5 comments:
Water, Fiber Ones & Brocolli...it's been a great week!
Wow! Your house must smell :)
hahaha!!!!! Oh Kara...that was awesome. I don't like being last.
Ok, now i'm mad. I think that Chelli is putting all this information in and she just wants me to be in last place. I want a re-count!
"Bears eat beats, bears beats battle star gallactica!"-JIm Halpert
What? I am not doing anything silly! Oh..that isn't true..I am beating you! hahah!!!
Good job Amanda!
Post a Comment