Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brezoff challenge!


Challenge is:

By May 28th, 2008, who ever has lost the most percentage of fat will win!

There is a pot at the end of the rainbow! (I thought it was said 20.00 a family and dad would throw in 100.00)

correct me if I am wrong please with any of this info!

Weigh-ins are on Sundays at mom and dad's. Whenever you can get there.

Andy is the keeper of the stats. He will post the percentages on the blog every week!

Good luck! and happy healthy eating!
Andy suggests this site for planning and tracking meals etc. www.mypyramid.gov/
Warning: Too much fiber too fast doesn't always agree with the older bodies and maybe some of you younger ones. :) Dad and I are going to ease into this.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Yay healthy eating!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally pumped...I needed this extra motivation to get eating healthy and excercising regularly! Good luck to everyone:)

Tyler said...

you started the pull-ups yet andy?

Anonymous said...

Here is the best site for tracking and planning your meals. You can also get an idea of how many calories you need a day. The information you can get from this site is the standard. This is very clear, fun and easy to use.

http://www.mypyramid.gov/

If someone wants to add this link to the blog that would be great.

I need to loose a few before I strain anything on the pull ups.

Chelli said...

Awesome! I will check out the website! I am very excited about it all!