Sunday, November 27, 2005

NEW YEAR'S EVE B-DAY PARTY!

HI, EVERYONE, I WAS THINKING..........HOW ABOUT A NEW YEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR THE DECEMBER BIRTHDAYS. IT'LL BE ON GRAMCRACKERS B-DAY ETC. WE COULD DO IT KINDA EARLY SO IF YOU ALL HAVE OTHER PLANS. THIS IS A THOUGHT, LET ME KNOW IF IT'S A GOOD ONE. JUST TRYING TO COMBO UP SINCE THERE IS SO MANY ACTIVITIES THE LAST FEW MONTHS. IT COULD BE A CASUAL DINNER, JUST SNACKS OR JUST DESSERT. I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING. IF SOME WANT TO STAY FOR A WHILE AND WATCH A PROGRAM OR PLAY OR JUST HANG OUT. WHATEVER.................LOVE YO MAMA.

6 comments:

Jason Bernhisel said...

We are in for December 31st. We have a party to go to around 10:00 PM but before that would be most excellent. Jason and Chelli

Alienfloyd said...

Dellena,
That sounds good to me! I love the idea of games and food, Let us know what we can bring, We could do a deli tray and snacky foods. Thanks again for all you do for my little family!! We love you!

Chelli Bernhisel said...

Whoa there linny loo poo poo!!! Calm yourself. It is fun idea and mom is not manipulating anything, little starfish. You need to jump in a pool and cool off!! You know you love your family and can't stand not to be with them all the time!!he hee heehehehe!!! love ya little starfish!!

Jason Bernhisel said...

Actually I hate to tell you this Linny but Bruce Springsteen is "The Boss" but you can love Tyler.

Kara said...

Since when did the family start smoking crack! I don't understand a thing you guys are saying. Beeeahtch..... The party sounds sweet.

Screw you guys....I'm going home.

Timmy

Alienfloyd said...

smoking crack? Where is mine? Who was handing it out and we missed it?
franchise? what franchise?
Who was handing out a huge franchise and we missed that too?
come on guys stop holding out, pass the goods!!