Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day was a good day. I started the morning at the annual Cold Turkey run. I shaved 3 minutes off my previous years time. We had an enjoyable dinner at the Brezoff's the sweet potatoes were my favorite as usual. Andy made a killer chocolate mousse from scratch. Genius!!!
We experienced the insanity of I-street on Friday. Andy and Jake getting mad air. All in all a pretty good weekend. Keep Tim , Kara, Cooper and Sophie in your prayers. Pink eye then the flu in one week. Horrible.

1 comment:

Jason Bernhisel said...

Great job Bryan on the race! Sorry we were not there. That is most excellent to shave off 3 minutes. Have you been running a lot? We will find out on the 29th if we made it into Moab.

Our Thanksgiving was great. We went to my Grandparents in North Logan for dinner and activities. My Grandfather shared his pictures from a recent show he did. He is an excellent photographer.

Sorry we missed I-Street, I look forward to seeing the picts!