Monday, November 28, 2005

Eagle Mountain Bound (If all goes well)

Just to let everyone know we put an offer on a condo in Eagle Mountain. I f all goes well we would be moving the first part of January. We have to shake things up every couple of years, can't get too comfortable. We are excited for the possibilities. I understand there are alot of trails out in that area.

3 comments:

Jason Bernhisel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Well done guys. That is excellent. I am very happy for you. As always if you need any help moving we will be there.

Alienfloyd said...

Jason You might want to re-think the helping move, Bryan did not mention that the condo is on the 3rd floor. All stairs!! whoo hoooo!!!!

Jason Bernhisel said...

No Re-thinking necessary, Bryan did two loads for us from our 3rd floor apartment. But that is not why we do things for family or anyone. I heard today a quote from Shirley Chisholm that is as follows, "Service is the rent we pay for space on this earth".