Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Service is the rent
I heard a quote today from one of my Professors and it is as follows, "Service is the rent that we pay for our space on the earth" That professor is giving us the option on our final to either take the final if we need the grade, or we can take the time we would to prepare for the final and perform an act of service. I thought that was neat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jason
That is really cool, Do you know what you will do? Because my bathroom needs to be cleaned and the wash is just sitting here and Natalies diaper is not changing it's self.
I feel so blessed each day to have the wonderful life that I do. I am so blessed and am thankful for my space and rent here on earth. And for the best Husband and family ever!! Thanks!
Post a Comment