Friday, June 06, 2008

Bubba! Wants! Food! Now!


Abby was playing with my phone when I baby sat her & Boston this last Saturday. She took this picture of Boston & it makes me laugh every time I see it. He wanted his cereal so bad! He is so cute.
Abby & I played the game "Don't Eat Pete" I hadn't played that game since I was like 4...I think it was one of the only games I would actually play with Chelli...she tried so hard. Sorry your little sister came out screaming "butt-head" and showing you wedgies. :)

3 comments:

Chelli said...

Super cute picture of Boston!! I want to squeeze him!
It is okay...I have forgiven you and Tim. At least your both nice now. :)

Anonymous said...

Linny I love that picture! Thanks for babysitting...Abby and Bubba both loved having you watch them. You did a great job!!! Abby adores you and your purses:) She was so excited the next morning to tell me about "Pete!" She was however a little disappointed Tyler couldn't come and told me "Darn, I can't babysit Uncle Tyler!" Thanks again...your a super great Auntie!!!

Kara said...

Boston is so cute!!!