1. AMANDA - 16.06%
2. Timmy - 14.69
I am way proud of Amanda and "Uncle Timmy". They help make the last 12 weeks fun and we all looked forward to checking the blog for updates. Hard work, and dedication payed off for both off them. Since I am around both of them almost every day, it has been even more fun to see Tim leave treats on the door step for Amanda(yes, she did eat some), and Amanda sent coke into work to tempt Timmy. Ask them if they are happy to have lost over twenty pounds a piece? Do they feel better? They look better, and both need new pants, cuz I am sick of seeing all the crack.
Great job you two.
Next Step? I am willing to help any way I can. The desire and dedication is up to you.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soooo Awesome!!
Congrats to Tim and Amanda.
I am real proud of Lori taking the challenge. She lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks and 35 lbs in about 10. Being healthy is cool but not all that fun as I suck down a 32 oz Wild Cherry Pepsi.
Post a Comment