1. Amanda - 11.49%
2. Timmy - 10.12%
3. Jason - 5.88%
4. Lori - 5.6%
5. Breeze - 5.46%
6. Andrew - 5.38%
7. Chelli - 3.89%
8. Kara - 3.68%
9. Mom - 2.42%
10. Linny - .07%
11. Bryan - 0%
12. TyRay - -3.5%
Our total family weight loss so far is: 78.8 lbs.
Keep up the good work everyone - we only have 2 1/2 weeks left!!!
5 comments:
So tell me what you want what you really really want. I wanna I wanna... I wanna grilled cheese sammich from Atlantis Burger, fries, & a Large Dr. Pepper (NOT DIET).
:)
...i'd throw it up after....duh...
Congratulations to all of you. I am not trying as hard as I can and I will try to do better. Wow, you all are doing great.
I dont care anymore I just ate a half gallon of full phat ice cream.
Chased by a grape soda.
You can have it amanda.
Okay I'm not out jk
Post a Comment