
We have the BEST MOM EVER!
You are the most caring, unselfish person I know. You have taught each of us how to be compassionate, loving, to have faith, be the best we can be, love the Lord, trust in HIM, to work hard, ingenuity, to have an imagination, to have fun, love family, to serve, to be a good parent and spouse......it is endless.
Thank you for being our mommy forever!
Thank you for being the best grandma to our children as well. They are so extremely lucky.
WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
Yeah she is a pretty cool Mom. I kind of like it that she'll stop her day and come rescue me from the boredom of my work-life. I like that she will fit into my morning routine happily and we have a phone call between 8:30-9:30every morning religiously. You have always been a good Mommy & I have great child hood memories because of you. && we also love you for not being menopausal anymore :)
You are a wonderful mom! I feel so thankful to have you in my life. Because of you I have an amazing husband and father for my children. I am indeed grateful for that. You are a beautiful person on the inside and out. I've learned so much from watching you. You truly are the perfect example of motherhood. Hope you have a happy mother's day:)
My heart is so full when I think of how grateful I am to you! You raised this amazing man I am married to. You taught him about the gospel and the importance to have it in his life. Thank you for all the yummy dinners and the best advice. I hear my friends talk of how horrible their mother in laws are and I love to tell them how wonderful mine is, they always ask if they can switch.
You are a super Grandma, my kids ask daily if we are going to Grandma's house and get sad when I say no. Thank you for spoiling them and us! We Love you so much!
Wow! Thanks so much for all the swweet things you have said. It really made my day complete. I love all of you. Each one of you, Chelli, Lin, Lori, Amanda and Kara are beautiful daughters. I am so
grateful for each of you and the examples you are to me in my life and what great wives and mothers you are. Keep up the amazing work
All your time and devotion brings unbelieveable rewards. I love you
yea, Love you mom.
Sorry you hate the picture I posted of you.
Thanks for being a great example to us all.
Love you Mom
I am the son that did not post the picture.
Hey, I didn't mean to slight my amaing sons. I love you too.
You are all the best. I am so proud of my three sons. You are the best of the best, great fathers and husbands and sons.
TIMMMMMMMMM, DON'T THROW IN THE TOWEL...WHAT YA THINKIN?
Post a Comment