OK cool picture, 31st house, eyeball shirt, Lindsey looks like Nixon in a Bikini, Dad's paintings: the one on the left with the dark mountains, seems that one was a problem. Blue hat on the bookshelf probably just left Grandpa's head. Check out the shorts on Tim(swim suit), Creepy blue carseat(don't remember that.
8 comments:
I am laughing at Tim's shirt hahaha.
I think Grandpa had more hair!
OK cool picture, 31st house, eyeball shirt, Lindsey looks like Nixon in a Bikini, Dad's paintings: the one on the left with the dark mountains, seems that one was a problem. Blue hat on the bookshelf probably just left Grandpa's head. Check out the shorts on Tim(swim suit), Creepy blue carseat(don't remember that.
Nixon doesn't look like ...a girl B-ride! Grandpa did like like Sean Connery with a beard.
.....oooh Now I get it. YOU think I look like a boy!
hahahahahaha--um no
hahahahahaha--um no
Wow, there are a lot of memories in that picture........
I just noticed the Pound Puppy PJ's super cute Chelli!
Post a Comment