FAMILY PHOTO DAY
WOULD SATURDAY
MAY 3RD BE A GOOD DAY
TO HAVE A PICNIC AND
DO FAMILY PHOTO'S?
One suggestion of what to wear, has been
jeans, brown and white tops. Another idea is
to have each family choose a color (of course
that would coordinate with each other)but is different from
the other families. Then in the big family photo it makes
each individual family stand out . We want to do the
picnic at the Layton Duck Park. I'll be waiting for your response. Momma D
5 comments:
That works for us!! I say earier the better! Take pictures...play and eat! I am fine with both color suggestions. Would we all choose colors that all go together..like one family in white..one in beige...one in brown...with the last suggestion you threw out? Then in the group we would look good too.
Yeah, Bradbeers family photo had each family in a color. Like Toms fam was in red and Morris's fam was in black. So in the pic you knew who belonged to who It was a cute idea. However, whatever the majority wants to do is fine with me.
I've seen both color schemes and both are cute. We are fine with that date too:)
The date is cool and I am good with whatever for outfits.
Ok that sounds GREAT count us in for BLACK!! ahhahahaha that is the only color we all have that match! So it is like we are the black sheep ahahaha sorry Mt Dew is kicking in i love it!
that day will work for us as far as i can tell! Thanks
Post a Comment