Monday, February 18, 2008

Addys B-day & Nixon's Blessing!!!

Addy's Birthday is Feb 25th woo hooo 10 years old!!


We are going to have a Party for her at Grandmas to spare you all a drive on out


to "outter darkness" So on Saturday Feb 23rd 1pm


We are going to do deli sandwiches!! we will provide the meat!


Dellena is going to do the rolls and a Cake


Kara is going to bring a Green Salad!


I would love to have a veggie tray with the fixens for the sandwiches as well as veggies!


Chips would be wonderful and if you want something other than water


drinks would be GREAT!!!


email. call or comment if you would like to help and bring something!


Thank you so much!!



Blessing day changed, we think it might be too soon to take him to church.


and remember there is nothing like a good sumo wedgie!!

11 comments:

Chelli said...

Great! We will bring chips for the Saturday party! So exciting!

Kara said...

Sounds good! We will see you Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Addy's 10! We can bring a couple things of pop.

Lindsey said...

We can bring a veg tray. mmmkay. Y'all better EAT IT!!

Lindsey said...

eew.. last thing I want to think about is food & sick SICK UGLY CRUDLY MAN BUTT

Deanie said...

Yuk........please take off the bare butts. They ARE unappetizing.

Lindsey said...

Mom.. ruined us. WhipFlash

Tooele Brezoff said...

I like my sumo men! It reminds me of High School!! aww the memories!! Thank you guys for helping with the food Your the BEST!!

Deanie said...

Whipflash my tush! I didn't teach you that one. Maybe Bry did.......He taught ya'll hairplane, lellow, and hangaburger. Andy had to go to resource and fix his speech impediment. hahahahaha I still laugh about that. See my sphinxter wasn't too tight! I thought it was funny.

Tooele Brezoff said...

I am still unable to post with out Bryans password. I need to let you all know we have changed Nixon's blessing to the 2nd sunday in April. We are too freaked out to take him to church this early. Stupid RSV crap!! We will have more details as it gets closer! What in the crap is whipflash?

Deanie said...

It is the misprononciation of WHIPLASH. hahaha Apparently more than one of my precious children say whipflash. I refuse to take credit for that one.