A quick Zion's expedition took place on Saturday. Myself and a couple friends from work went down to Zion's too hike the Narrows. We had never been there before so it was an adventure.
We camped on the otherside of Gooseberry Mesa, (I know you thought there was only one hallowed entrance to the Biking Mecca). The park was amazing, we made the trek on the shuttle to the Temple Of Shinawava. Then walked the paved trail to the Narrows trail head. Hence the sign warning to stay away. It was a cool morning a stiff breeze flowing through the canyon. At the trail head we found a bevy of walking sticks, that was cool. 

A little while later we entered the Wall street area. Fanatasitc.
We enjoyed it so much we went about an hour and a half pastWall Street. Navigation got tricky and the water got deeper in spots. We turned around and ran ino a wall of people. That was not as fun but it is a national park after all.
3 comments:
Looked like you had a fun trip. We want to do that some time too.
That looks wicked. The video didn't work on my work PC. I will check it when I get home. I would love to hear more details. I have been told there are different sections of "The Narrows", which section did you do? I did The Subway in Zions a long time ago. I look forward to hearing more details. Looks fun Bry!
Hi, My son , my son, you are nuts. But I love you anyways. I am glad it was a great experience.
Post a Comment