I don't tell you enough how much I love you and appreciate the excellent example you are to me and my family. I am truly amazed at the power of family. The connection runs deep in every generation. It is not just merely a genetic connection. It is a deeply spiritual one as well. My children love their grandparents. It is amazing to see such young children so connected with there grandparents. Nate wanted his grandpa and not his dad the other night.
I am humbled to be a father, I often don't feel worthy of the responsibility. The other night I went into to check on Natalie, I was in a bad mood, really stressed out, she looked up at me and said Dad please don't be mad at me. Instantly, I was crushed inside, she melted my heart, I could not contain my emotions. As father we have a profound influence on our children that I don't think anyone fully realizes. Maybe a select few get it fully.
I love my Dad for teaching me the important things.
No comments:
Post a Comment