Friday, December 15, 2006

Addys Letter to Santa

I just had to put this so everyone could read it. I thought it was cute.

Dear Santa Clause,
How have you been this year I have been a good girl this year.
I help my mom and dad do the dishes it so hard to do it when
My brother is around but that is okay because he just lost his
Tooth when he was at my Grandma Brezoffs house. It was so sad but he is ok.
plus my van broke down how is the reindeer gang.
I hope they are okay I think you rock. may I have a stuff animal that is a horse
May have a backstreet boys CD the radio that you gave me
3 or 4 years ago but my mom hogs it now she puts horrid music in like Tori Amos
I hate it can I have a red radio PLEEEEEAAAAASE



Addyson Brezoff

3 comments:

SAMMYSMELLS said...

That is hilarious hahaha horrid music like Tori Amos hahaha. Addy is so freakin funny. I love that girl. hahaha, she deserves a stuffed animal that looks like a horse or a camel.
-LINNY :0)

Kara said...

That is the cutest letter! We love Addy!

Chelli Bernhisel said...

Ha Ha!! Cute Addy!