So Ten Years ago we were all getting ready for the 1st Brezoff wedding!!
Lindsey was only 8 years old and Chelli had just gotten her Drivers license.
Tim was being Tim and something about sugery on his ear drum..... Andy was on his mission.
I can still remember the first time I met Bryan. We were at a work meeting at the good old Cotton Tree Inn. After that we worked together alot and it was fun to get to know this super shy, and very handsome man. By meeting Bryan I wanted to be a better person, He was and still is so very strong in the gospel. I felt like I was not good enough to date him but for some unknown reason he liked me and we started to date. I remember going to see my bishop to ask for a temple recommend. Then Bryan and I went to my Stake Pres. for an interview that was a wonderful experience. Our Wedding day was special, to be in the temple with my whole family it was the first time all my brothers and sisters plus the parents had been to the temple together. It has not happened since. This is really hard for me to express how much I love Bryan. I tell him every day but I just wanted the rest of his family know just how much I love this Jewish boy with curly hair. Bryan and I have changed so much over the past 10 years and I feel that after all we have gone through, all I put him through, all the family issues and other crap we are stronger than ever. He is the most forgiving person I know, He is so strong in the gospel, he has this wonderful spirit with him at all times. I am so happy he picked me to be his wife for time and all eternity. Our kids are so very blessed to have him for a father. They all run to him each night as he gets home from work and If he dares to wash his hands first Natalie and Nathan scream till he holds them. I want you to know that I have a testimony it has been shaky at times but it has always been with me.
We have been blessed to find a house that we love and move in to a ward that is above and beyond any of our past wards. We have met friends that I know we were meant to, so many things keep happening that just confirm this is where we are suppose to live. I am blessed to have the friends I have and the wonderful kids the Lord has trusted me to raise, they keep me on my toes and always remind me just how lucky I am.
BRYAN I LOVE YOU WITH ALL THAT I AM.
Love, Lori
3 comments:
YAY! I am very glad to see that it has been 10 years. Thats very awesome, when you start seeing the divorce rates going up each year it's nice to hear of something different. It's what is supposed to happen, I'm so glad that you two are happy and that things are working out for your good. You have AMAZING little kids and i love them all very much. Lori & Bryan have helped me out a bunch lately with advice and support for different things and you guys are always concerned about what's going on in my life and as well as others. Thanks for everything lets keep it goin! Congrats! :0)
love your super bleepin awesome sister-Linny!
Congratulations on 10 years!! That is awesome.
Congrats! 10 years is awesome!! You are right you do have the most amazing husband, my bro! He has always been an example to all of us!! It means alot to hear you express your love for your family. You have an amazing family and are blessed! It has been a crazy fun 10 years once you look back! We can't wait to look back at when we are married 10 years. We are happy for you and your cute family!! You have made beautiful babies!! :)
Post a Comment