Thursday, November 16, 2006

Return of the Bernhisels

As we are sure you have all heard we are moving back to Farmington. Chelli flys in Saturday around 5:00 PM. I will be driving across country starting the 23rd and hopefully make it in 3 days, weather permitting. I will miss all of you during Thanksgiving so eat some turkey for me! This has been a hard decision for our family since we do not have a 100% sure job in Utah yet, but chances are I will be working at L-3 very soon. We feel it is the best decision for our family to be around all of you and in doing so have all of you be a part of James's life. We have missed all of you greatly and can't wait to get back to those family parties!

1 comment:

SAMMYSMELLS said...

We are so glad you are home i just can't express the joy that fills my soul. Jason & Chelli & James we missed you.

-WTC
(wuTangClan)