Since Chelli and I are packing to come out we thought it would be good to get some clothing ideas for the family picture. Our idea is jeans and a white shirt. We could do another color in addition to white as well. Please share your thoughts.
We talked about it and all agree that jeans with a white and or Red shirt would work out just fine. I talked with the photographer today and he will look around Muler park on Saturday while he is doing some bridals and see what would work best for our family. He also said he would look in to some other locations, I told him that we are open to anything he thinks would look best. Thanks again Lori
1 comment:
We talked about it and all agree that jeans with a white and or Red shirt would work out just fine. I talked with the photographer today and he will look around Muler park on Saturday while he is doing some bridals and see what would work best for our family. He also said he would look in to some other locations, I told him that we are open to anything he thinks would look best.
Thanks again
Lori
Post a Comment