I am here in PA with the Chelli, Jason, and any day now...JAMES! We were discussing having a family picture when Jason and Chelli come out at the end of September/beginning of October. We were tossing the idea around of using Boone Chen for the picutre. We could do a whole family and then for those who wanted it we could do individual families. The Bernhisels would be good to get the photo taken on the 6th or 7th of October.
I am asking for input on the date, location, and if everyone is interested.
Thanks, Momma D
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those locations sounds great. Could you guys check to see if she is booked or not. I have seen those pics and they are fantastic!! Plus to have the ability to buy the CD is pretty nice and usually you can never do that. Great idea.
The 7th would work the best for us!!!
I think the idea of the "Red Barn" sounds cute to me. I know there are some really nice places here in Tooele!! Hahahaha the walmart makes a super cool back ground.
My sister in laws sister Nichole's Father in law(did you get all that) does photos he did some of Michelle's Family and they are really nice and I think he might be easier to get and he gave them a disk as well so they could print what they wanted. Printing our own sounds great to us seeing how we are "Financially challenged". They did their photos over at the Eldridge house. just a thought (i still like the barn idea better) I would love to get his number and see if he could do it that day. Let me know. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment