Hello Family!
Here is a photo of our new house!!(I tried to put a photo on the page
but the dial up is soooo slow it would not download it so just imagine a
darling townhouse with my cute family sitting out front.
We want to thank all the manly men who helped us move!
(Jason we know you are super manly and missed you while we moved)
Dellena Thank you so much for helping me with the kids!
Mark Thanks for loading the truck with all our many many boxes!!
And thank you for the many many boxes to put our crap in.
So far we love the neighbors and the ward.
Every one is really really nice! (feels a bit like "The Stepford Wives")
Thanks again!
Love the Tooele Brezoff Family!
2 comments:
I appreicate the boost to my ego! I hope we can see a photo of your home soon. We loved being with you guys this past weekend. Love Jason
I am so happy that you guys are happy in your new home!!
Great to see all of you!!
Love,
Chelli
Post a Comment