Everybody,
I mentioned earlier in this blog that I have to teach 3 hours of personal finance to somebody. A couple people expressed interest before well the time has come. I am currently in the class for personal finance and have to be done before the first week in April. This is just an offer if you are not interested no big deal.
Check out: http://personalfinance.byu.edu to see some ideas of topics to discuss. Everything from making successful goals to planning for education for your children. If you are interested you can email me jason@bernhisel.net or just leave a comment.
Thanks!
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am in!!! Yippeeee!!
Jason,
You know we are in. We will check out the web site.
Thanks!!
OK! I am excited to do it. Here are some of the ideas I have.
1. Gospel perspecive on wealth
2. Saving for kids education
3. Simple time value of money (solving for home and auto loans etc.)
4. Anything else you are curious about.
5. Oh yeah and high yeild FDIC savings accounts.
Chelli will babysit.
Post a Comment