Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sophie's Blessing




I just thought I'd share a couple of pictures of Sophie in her dress. Thank you all for coming! Jason, you are a computer genius! The blog looks great. I love the design.

love,

Kara

4 comments:

Jason Bernhisel said...

Cute pictures!! I don't know about being a computer genius but thank you and I hope you enjoy it. I will have the sub-pages on www.brezoff.com done by Friday. I have a bunch of fun pictures of each family that I will have done. So you will be able to click on the people and see crap!

Chelli Bernhisel said...

Sophie is adorable!! I LOVE the pictures!! I need to get a copy from you!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Alienfloyd said...

Kara I photos are darling!!
Jason will i really be able to click on people and see CRAP!! Wooo HOOO hahaha.

Amanda said...

What a cutie pie! She looked so sweet. What a fun day that was for your sweet little family.