I have to teach 3 hours of Personal Finance to individuals for a class I have next semester. I thought the best people to share it with would be family. So my question would be who is interested in having some FHE on personal finance? If there are people interested what would you want to learn about? This is for a class I am not trying to sell you something, it is just advice. Just leave comments on this post to let me know who would be interested and what you would want to learn about.
For example I could talk about everything from 529K (college funds for kids) to Where to get highest interest rate on a savings account to Time Value of Money. Whatever you would like. If nobody is interested it is no big deal either.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jason,
That is a great idea - I'll think of some things we could learn about.
Kara
Jason,
I would love this! That kind of stuff fascinates me and I think it is always good to learn about.
Post a Comment